Presentation of the grappa-studio.com site
The grappa-studio.com site is edited by Grappa Eurl.
Director of publication: Grazia Cattaneo.
The grappa-studio.com site is hosted by BlueHost
1958 South 950 East
Provo, UT 84606
- Grappa Eurl cannot be held responsible for direct or indirect damage which could result in the access or use of the site, including unavailability, loss of data, deterioration, destruction or viruses which could effect the users’ IT equipment, and/or the presence of a virus on their site.
- Grappa Eurl is not responsible for the exactitude, for any errors, nor for omissions contained on this site. In the hypothesis that the user accesses the grappa-studio.com site from a country other than France, the user must ensure that he respects the applicable local legislation.
- Grappa Eurl reserves the right, at any moment, to modify, suspend or interrupt, temporarily or in a permanent manner, the entirety or part of the Site without prior notice to you. grappa-studio.com cannot be held liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or interruption of the Site, or for any access alterations to the Site or services published on the Site for any reason whatsoever.
- Consulting the Site and its pages does not require any personal registration by you.
- In conformity with the provisions of the law no. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 relating to data-processing, concerning files and liberties, the absence of automated treatment of personal data implemented within the framework of the www.grappa-studio.com is not subject to a declaration to the National Commission of Data-Processing and Liberties (CNIL).
Respect of the Legislation
- All information or documents contained on the grappa-studio.com site are either the property of Grappa Eurl or are subject to a right of utilisation, exploitation or reproduction. These elements come under the legislation which protects copyright. Consequently, no licence or any other copyright except that of consulting the information is conferred on anyone with regard to the rights of intellectual property.
- Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, transmission, misrepresentation, total or partial of the site and its contents, by whatever procedure of any nature and any kind of support is forbidden. All unauthorised exploitation of the site and its contents, any information which is revealed there engages the responsibility of the user and constitutes counterfeit sanctioned by articles L 335-2 and following of the Code of Intellectual Property. The same applies to databases figuring on the grappa-studio.com site which are protected by the provisions of the law of 1 July 1998 carrying transposition in the Code of Intellectual Property of the European Directive of 11 March 1996 relating to the legal protection of databases.
- For this reason, any reproduction or extraction will engage the responsibility of the user. The user undertakes, under penalty of binding his civil and/or penal responsibility, not to use the grappa-studio.com site to transmit by any procedure whatsoever (email or other), all contents including programmes, codes, viruses… destined to destroy or limit the features of the grappa-studio.com site. Grappa Eurl reserves the power, in the framework of its interactive services, to immediately delete and without any preliminary formal demand, all contents of any nature, and notably messages, texts, images, graphics… which contravene the laws and regulations in force and notably those regulations mentioned above, or in its conditions of utilisation.
Law applicable in the event of litigation
- The law applicable is French Law.
Attribution of jurisdiction
- For any litigation, jurisdiction is exclusively attributed to the courts within the competence of the Cour d’Appel of Paris (Paris Court of Appeal).